This is the Linux app named camea to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as camea-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named camea to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
camea to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Cama is a WINE manager utility supporting separated and isolated wine installs for all WINE versions by compiling on the fly and providing a simple graphical interface while depending only on a minimal set of commonly found utilities.
- gives you a choice whether you would like to download a precompiled wine bundle or if you wish to have camea compile from source.
- downloads, unpacks and compiles different wine versions on the fly and stores them to the
- allows you to manually configure each of those wine versions by running all the traditional tools you may need: wine, winecfg, regedit and even winetricks.
- installs every application _separately_. That's right, one wine prefix for every application. Ever felt like you're out of names for all your .wine / .wine.old / .wine.works / .wine.BROKEN / .wine.WTF directories in your home? No need anymore, Camea creates
- provides a simple clean interface geared towards total control and tries to be as unrestrictive as possible.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/camea/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.