This is the Linux app named Cameras whose latest release can be downloaded as cameras.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cameras with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A C++ multi-threaded application for viewing network IP cameras, and other video device supported by v4l2. It uses TrollTech QT3, V4L2 and HTTP protocol. This demo project (2006 - 2007) requires the following:
1. Qt3 libraries and headers
2. OpenGL libraries
3. Kdevelop 3
To build the project: import with Kdevelop 3 and build this should generate Makefiles, missing template headers and demo binary.
Notice: Source periodically re-uploaded/updated for statistics ..
Government, Education, Manufacturing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cameras/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.