This is the Linux app named CamGet whose latest release can be downloaded as camget-0.03.3.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CamGet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Traffic Sucks. CamGet is a bash script to download images from area traffic camera websites (such as http://www.dpwt.com). This script also adds timestamps to each image, converts image to desired format, and attempts to 'normalize' each image.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/camget/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.