This is the Linux app named Can I Hack with Bluetooth whose latest release can be downloaded as CIHwBT_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Can I Hack with Bluetooth with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Can I Hack with Bluetooth
CIHwBT is a Bluetooth Security Framework for Windows Mobile 2005. Currently it only support some bluetooth exploits and tools like BlueSnarf, BlueJack, and some DoS attacks. It is intended to work with any pocketpc with Microsoft Bluetooth Stack.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cih-with-bt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.