This is the Linux app named CANPRIC, Modern ANPR SDK Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as canpric2.5.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CANPRIC, Modern ANPR SDK Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CANPRIC, Modern ANPR SDK Engine
DESCRIPTIONRead multi-plates in one image without number limitation.
50-55 millisconds for processing one frame of image.
The smallest, simplest, fastest Modern ANPR SDK
CANPRIC is a modern ANPR/LPR engine, which based on machine learning and high performance computing(HPC).
The ambition of CANPRIC is leading the ANPR industry into intelligent times and using the HPC technique to get high speed of processing.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/canpric/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.