This is the Linux app named cantools whose latest release can be downloaded as cantools-src-0.25.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cantools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cantools is a set of libraries and command line tools for handling ASC, BLF, CLG, VSB, MDF, and DBC files. The tools can be used to analyze and convert the data to other formats. Shared libraries for parsing and accessing these files are also provided.
- Conversion of .ASC, .BLF, and .MDF to .MAT files
- Extraction of information from .DBC files
- C-API for accessing .ASC, .BLF, .MDF, and .DBC files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cantools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.