This is the Linux app named Capital Market Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as cmt_V0.73.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Capital Market Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Capital Market Tools
Portfolio Management System built with only open source tools. It's not clear yet what it will involve into but for now you can price and manage equity, bond and swap securities with a rigorous QuantLib pricing library. The system has a browser front-end and a MySQL back-end and is hosted at www.capitalmarkettools.org.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
Python Database API, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cap-mkt-tools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.