This is the Linux app named Caplan Capacity Planning whose latest release can be downloaded as caplan_0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Caplan Capacity Planning with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Caplan Capacity Planning
This tool will try to be a capacity planning tool.
A demo of the SVN version is available at http://zelionix.ddns.net/
It make plots from KPI ( CPU , Memory, Volume ) collected by an agent.
Warning and critical levels are toogled by night collecte, load, analyse treatment
This tool is designed to check your infrastructure capacity and challenge it against your capacity planning.
The project contain a Server
- Front-end web based
- Back-end with a night job for data collect and load.
- An agent that run on the monitored unix servers or computers to collect data
- An agent distributor
- remote agent & agent distributor
- simple web interface
- dynamic sample of data in plots & configurable plot range
- configuration levels ( warning / critical ) per KPI
- exhaustive logs
Unix Shell, Perl, PHP
PHP Pear::DB, Perl DBI/DBD
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/caplan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.