This is the Linux app named Capture2Text whose latest release can be downloaded as Capture2Text_v4.6.3_64bit.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Capture2Text with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Capture2Text enables users to quickly OCR a portion of the screen using a keyboard shortcut. The resulting text will be saved to the clipboard by default. Supports 90+ languages including Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spanish. Portable and does not require installation. See http://capture2text.sourceforge.net for details.
- Supports 90+ languages
- Highly customizable (keyboard shortcuts, output options, etc.)
- Google Translate support
- Text-to-speech support
- Both GUI and CLI support
- No installation required
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/capture2text/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.