This is the Linux app named Carbon whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.8.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Carbon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Now you can share your code screenshots in a totally unique and beautiful way with Carbon! Carbon is a tool that lets you create and share beautiful images of your source code quickly and easily. Imagine impressing people with not just the code you write, but how you present it as well. It will surely be too good not to share!
Carbon gives you the ability to customize your code's appearance by changing font styles, syntax themes, background color, padding, shadows and more. It also makes your code extremely easy to share on platforms like Twitter and Slack, and extremely easy to access. By simply clicking on the link, users can access your code and you can quickly edit the snippet directly if you need to make an update.
- Plenty of image customization options
- Shareable with just a click
- Save snippets
- Options for importing, exporting and sharing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/carbon.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.