This is the Linux app named carnage-engine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as carnage-engine_v2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named carnage-engine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
carnage-engine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The carnage engine is a simple C++ wrapper over SDL and SDL_mixer.
It does feature:
BMP loading, square sprite animation, automatic window creation and management, music and sample playing, 2D collisions routine...
- sprite blitting
- sprite animation
- single color alpha testing
- collisions with oriented rectangles, circles and rays.
- sound management
- demo with simple physics
- 256 chars bitmap fonts
- GUI buttons
- rotations and zooming
- multi image types
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/carnage-engine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.