This is the Linux app named casefix whose latest release can be downloaded as casefix-1.1e-devkit-gets-all.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named casefix with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe primary part of the casefix project is a small c library of case editing functions, the heart of which is 7 streaming case editors. Also, there are 3 functions that interface char arrays and strings to the streaming editors. So the library can modify the casing of any character, character block (word), any character string, character array, or any character stream. Currently, libcasefix only handles 7 or 8 bit character sets with some support for UTF-8. With that in mind casefix does support a number of character sets for internationalization. Also, there is a casefix command that implements the functionality of the casefix library for use at the command line.
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/casefix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.