This is the Linux app named Cash Flow whose latest release can be downloaded as CashFlow.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cash Flow with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cash Flow is a simple personal finance app that keeps track of your monthly income and expense by categories. You can add reminders of upcoming credit card payments. View your account balances at a glance to quickly make sure you have enough money in each account.
Start with as little as one month of transactions from a bank. Cash Flow supports checking, savings, credit cards, and cash expense accounts.
Cash Flow stores data in text files. The fields in a transaction are colorized by a built-in text editor. Take advantage of the Auto-fill feature to type in previously encountered names quickly.
Visit our Wiki pages for additional descriptions!
License: Apache 2.0
Current version: 0.77
- Report view with income and expense categories
- Multiple view types to support typical home financial uses
- Supports tracking of cash spending
- Tagging transactions for rental or hobby tracking
- Click on a report cell to see related transactions
- Export views in browser format for printing.
- Generates CSV output for Excel integration
- Text file based data recording with a built-in color highlighting editor
- Supports user customizable category names
- Supports user defined budget goals
- Java 8 JRE requirement
- Comes with user manual and sample data file
- Escape the trap of annual commercial financial software upgrade game
Financial and Insurance Industry, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cash-flow/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.