This is the Linux app named CASMR CAST whose latest release can be downloaded as com.springsource.javax.annotation-sources-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CASMR CAST with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Source Code content for Open Source packages used by the CASMR Configuration Assistant (CAST). The CASMR Configuration Assistant will allow for the customer to easily organize the different versions of CASMR plugins and rapidly deploy software. This will allow the customer to create different areas (repositories) to distinguish plugins, such as ones that are in test vs. plugins that have been validated. This tool will allow the customer to control which CASMR sites have access to each of the repositories. In doing so, this tool will allow the customer to manage these repositories so that various CASMR sites can share access. This will make it easier for the customers to rollout new features and apply maintenance upgrades.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/casmr-cast.arris/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.