This is the Linux app named Catapult: XML Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as CatapultXmlEditor.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Catapult: XML Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Catapult: XML Editor
DESCRIPTIONCatapult is a web based xml content editor for small web sites. The GUI is developed using CSS to be fully customisable and platform independant. The backend file management code is currently implemented in php that allows the user to edit a raw xml file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zypexce/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.