This is the Linux app named Caxpy Simple Data Visualization whose latest release can be downloaded as caxpy.war. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Caxpy Simple Data Visualization with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Caxpy Simple Data Visualization
Creating beautiful dashboards and thousands of reports that can be embedded into your application can be easily done with Caxpy. Its a very lightweight application which can be used to create reports from just plain SQL queries.
- D3 JS Based charts. Line, Column, Area, Pie chart, Doughnut, Bubble Chart, Scatter plot and Chord Layout charts
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Create dynamic reports
- Create dynamic query based reports
- Easily embed created reports in your application with a few lines of code.
- Lightweight and Easy to integrate
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/caxpy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.