This is the Linux app named CBOR Library in C# whose latest release can be downloaded as Version4.4.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CBOR Library in C# with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CBOR Library in C#
A C# implementation of Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR), a general-purpose binary data format defined in RFC 7049. According to that RFC, CBOR's data model "is an extended version of the JSON data model", supporting many more types of data than JSON. This implementation was written by Peter O. and is released to the Public Domain under the CC0 Declaration.
This implementation also doubles as a reader and writer of JSON, and can convert data from JSON to CBOR and back.
The project includes two programs -- a calculator and a JSON/CBOR converter -- which both use the CBOR library and highlight its features.
Finally, this implementation supports arbitrary-precision binary and decimal floating-point numbers and rational numbers with arbitrary-precision components, and supports arithmetic with these numbers.
- Library is designed as a Portable Class Library
- In the public domain, so no license is required to use it
- Arbitrary-precision numbers and arbitrary-precision arithmetic supported
- Can convert to and from JSON and CBOR
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/petero-cbor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.