This is the Linux app named web3.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.4.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named web3.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
web3.js is directly usable on web technology and is also commonly used on the server side in Node.js applications and in Electron-based desktop applications.
- Different modules with specific functionality for the ethereum ecosystem (for ethereum blockchain and smart contracts, whisper protocol, swarm protocol and helper functions for Dapp developers)
- Callbacks Promises Events
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/web3-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.