This is the Linux app named CCL Plugin for ArgoUML whose latest release can be downloaded as ccl-plugin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CCL Plugin for ArgoUML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CCL Plugin for ArgoUML
The Unified Modeling Language (UML) is used for designing software. ArgoUML is an open source UML editor. This plugin integrates the "Context-Based Constraint Language (CCL) for Components" into ArgoUML. On Berlios we speak german - check www.cocons.or
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ccl-plugin.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.