This is the Linux app named cclicense whose latest release can be downloaded as cc_license.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cclicense with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONcclicense is a simple library implemented in PHP 4 that provides a simple method for representing and expressing the rights associated with a content license. The library is built around the Creative Commons licenses, but can be extended to others as well
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cclicense/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.