This is the Linux app named CDIS Virtual Machine whose latest release can be downloaded as cdis-alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CDIS Virtual Machine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CDIS Virtual Machine
CDIS means "Context Dependent Instruction Set". Byte-code can extend its' own Instruction Set (IS) in runtime by querying of Addit. IS (AIS). Each AIS has unique ID. Basic IS realized as the virtual stack-machine.
Perl, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.