This is the Linux app named Cell Paint whose latest release can be downloaded as cellPAINT2D_VaccineContest_Win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cell Paint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cellPAINT is a free-form painting app that allows users to create their own living illustrations of cellular landscapes. There are currently several prototypes available:
--cellPAINT_coronavirus includes a newly-redesigned user interface, and molecular building blocks for coronavirus, blood plasma, and a simple human cell
--cellPAINT_exo includes hand-painted sprites created by Julia Jimenez during an internship, and also allows input of custom sprites through Mesoscope
--cellPAINT_VR is a 3D virtual reality version of cellPAINT, with molecular building blocks for a red blood cell cytoskeleton
--cellPAINT_2D is the initial alpha release of cellPAINT, with building blocks for HIV, blood plasma, and a human T-cell.
For more information and tutorials, see our website at https://ccsb.scripps.edu/cellpaint
Please submit any bug or feature requests to our ticket page.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cell-paint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.