This is the Linux app named CellML-OpenCell whose latest release can be downloaded as opencell-win32-installer-0.8.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CellML-OpenCell with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenCell is a user interface for working with CellML models. Features: * Integrate models made up of ODEs. * Supports CellML 1.0 and 1.1, allowing you to build complex models using imports. * Plot and edit graphs. * And more ...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cellml-opencell/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.