This is the Linux app named Centralized Packages Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as qcpm-client-english-0.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Centralized Packages Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Centralized Packages Manager
DESCRIPTION“Centralizad packages manager” allows you to manage all kinds of Debian host packages in a net. It allows you to redefine what packages must be included and what packages must not per every host. All this is done from a central node and through a GUI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qcpm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.