This is the Linux app named cfe to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cfe_2_11.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cfe to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cfe to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSophisticated environment for developing web-based applications.
It includes lots of handy low-level components including:
1/ mySql interface, including table creation, tables as class, query as iterator
2/ html generation
3/ multi-lingual ability
4/ html form field handling
On top of this is a high-level framework that allows rapid development of database apps including seach/create/display/update, user navigation between related entities and much more.
Included, as a sample application, is FAMTREE: a Family Tree maintenance system. This uses most of the features of CFE and can be used as-is or as a model for developing other applications.
Also included is BRIDGE. This allows one or more users to play this card game
Project is a database abstraction layer (API), Python Database API, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/createfrontend/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.