This is the Linux app named CFM-ID whose latest release can be downloaded as cfm-id-2.4_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CFM-ID with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWindows binaries and cross-platform source code for processing of EI-MS (GC-MS) and ESI-MS/MS (LC-MS) data for identification of metabolites.
Includes tools for applying Competitive Fragmentation Modeling (CFM) to spectrum prediction and metabolite identification tasks, as well as a tool for fragment generation, and another for peak annotation.
For further documenation see https://sourceforge.net/p/cfm-id/wiki/Home/
For related publications, and their associated supplementary data, please see https://sourceforge.net/p/cfm-id/wiki/Home/#related-publications
There is also a web server supporting much of this functionality at http://cfmid.wishartlab.com
For CFM3.0, please see http://cfmid3.wishartlab.com/. This is work done by Yannick Djoumbou Feunag, so for assistance with this, please contact him. See https://sourceforge.net/p/cfm-id/wiki/Home/#cfm-id-30 for further information.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cfm-id/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.