This is the Linux app named CFtpServer whose latest release can be downloaded as CFtpServer-4.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CFtpServer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CFtpServer is a cross-platform C++ class which allows developers to use a simple, fast, and reliable FTP server within their program.
Warning: project development stopped back in 2010 and I am not maintaining the project anymore. There are a few issues with the code, as can be seen on the tracker.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cftpserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.