This is the Linux app named cgiBASIC whose latest release can be downloaded as cgiBASIC.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cgiBASIC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONcgiBasic is a server side script based on the easy BASIC programming language. It would be a customized language for CGI programming and require (but will allow for) little or no extra modules or plug-ins. Developped in the C++ language, cgiBASIC will be
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cgibasic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.