This is the Linux app named cgiUtils2 whose latest release can be downloaded as cgiutils2-1.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cgiUtils2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is the current version of cgi_utils CGI library. The C++ source compiles into a cookie/cgi form library and a session library. The first gives access to query & post strings, the latter provides persistence in UNIX semaphores for your stand alone
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cgiutils2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.