This is the Linux app named CGOS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cgos-client-python-0.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CGOS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CGOS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:CGOS is a game playing server designed for Computer Go programs only. It was designed to address a need in the computer Go community - a way to test programs that play Go on a 9x9 board and also to get a rating for those programs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cgos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.