This is the Linux app named chai whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.3.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named chai with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Chai offers a robust Plugin architecture for extending Chai's assertions and interfaces
- Chai is infinitely more powerful than what is included, limited only by what you want to achieve
- The Plugin API is also intended as a way to simplify testing by providing users a way to encapsulate common assertions for repeat use
- Integration test request composition
- Test http apps or external services
- Assertions for common http tasks
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chai.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.