This is the Linux app named Chainlink whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.11.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chainlink with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Securely connect smart contracts with off-chain data and services. Chainlink decentralized oracle networks provide tamper-proof inputs, outputs, and computations to support advanced smart contracts on any blockchain. Start building your hybrid smart contract with Chainlink. Use decentralization, trusted nodes, premium data, and cryptographic proofs to connect highly accurate and available data/APIs to any smart contract. Build on a flexible framework that can retrieve data from any API, connect with existing systems, and integrate with any current or future blockchain. Integrate pre-built, time-tested oracle solutions that already secure tens of billions in smart contract value for market-leading decentralized applications. Use a decentralized network of Chainlink Automation nodes to automate contracts, mitigating risk of manual interventions and centralized servers.
- Reliable, tamper-proof network
- Seamless connection to any API
- Proven, ready-made solutions
- Highly reliable automation
- Highly secure and flexible infrastructure
- Start building your hybrid smart contract with Chainlink
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chainlink.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.