This is the Linux app named channel.tcl whose latest release can be downloaded as channel-tcl-2.0.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named channel.tcl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
channel.tcl is an Eggdrop script, written in TCL, to provide channel-based commands, for those who are too lazy to log into their bot. It also provides a few other channel-related commands, and works in co-operation with other bots in the same channel.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/channel-tcl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.