This is the Linux app named Chart Geany whose latest release can be downloaded as chartgeany-6.3.1-setup-win10.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chart Geany with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Chart Geany is a cross platform software solution for market technical analysis and charting.
- Cross platform software solution for market analysis and charting
- 18 technical indicators to assist you identify the market’s threats and opportunities
- CGScript which allows you to design custom technical indicators and objects from scratch
- Visually enhanced interactive charts and various drawing objects
- Performant, stable and easy for both novice and experienced investors
- Portfolio manager for multiple portfolios and multiple currencies
- Designed to analyze stocks and any other financial instrument
- Very user friendly. Ideal for individual investors. Technical analysis made easy
- Available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chart-geany/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.