This is the Linux app named Chart.xkcd whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chart.xkcd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Chart.xkcd is a chart library plots “sketchy”, “cartoony” or “hand-drawn” styled charts. It’s easy to get started with chart.xkcd. All that’s required is the script included in your page along with a single <svg> node to render the chart. You can install chart.xkcd via script tag in HTML or via npm. Line chart displays series of data points in the form of lines. It can be used to show trend data, or comparison of different data sets. XY chart is used to plot points by specifying their XY coordinates. A bar chart provides a way of showing data values represented as vertical bars. A stacked bar chart provides a way of showing data values represented as vertical bars. Display labels near every line (default false). Customize tick numbers you want to see on the main line. You can change size of the dots if you want.
- Customize chart by defining options
- Customize XY chart by defining options
- Customize tick numbers you want to see on the y axis
- Array of colors for different datasets
- Customize font family used in the chart
- Enable or disable xkcd effects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chart-xkcd.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.