This is the Linux app named CheckeredFlag whose latest release can be downloaded as CheckeredFlag_1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CheckeredFlag with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CheckeredFlag is a super simple mail server. The intended use is for local application
development that needs to be able to send email. CheckeredFlag runs on the local
machine and doesn't need a network connection nor any special set up. Just run
it and that is all. SMTP, POP, and webmail are provided, which means you can send email with any email client and recieve email with just about every email client.
Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/checkeredflag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.