This is the Linux app named ChessBoardForPC to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ChessBoardForPC-1.0.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ChessBoardForPC to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ChessBoardForPC to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This project just aims to be a simple chess board. You can do whatever you want with pieces (even make a piece eat a king if you want !!!) : the purpose is just to provide a "magnetic" chess board on computer. But all moves are verified.
Also with some facilities : history manager, so that you can go back and rewrite the game history !!!
- Move pieces by drag and drop : move a piece from a board cell to another or import a new piece from the store panel.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chessboardforpc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.