This is the Linux app named chessPDFBrowser whose latest release can be downloaded as 20210828.ChessPDFBrowser.v1.20.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named chessPDFBrowser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Chess application which allows working with PDFs and PGNs.
You can work with the chess games of the PDF and edit their tree of variants.
Standard PGN TAGs.
Ocr like (Fen string detection from chess board position images).
Connection to Uci chess engines (like stockfish).
Position analysis, full game analysis.
You can now play games against uci engines.
pdf2pgn command line command included.
Multilanguage currently support for English, Spanish and Catalan.
Dark mode option.
- Browse chess PDF books
- Browse PGN games
- Edit tree of variants
- Standard PGN TAGs
- PGN comments
- Uci engines support
- Analysis of positions
- Game analysis
- Play chess games
- pdf2pgn (Command line)
- Standard Pgn tags extraction from PDF games
- Graphical environment
- Multilanguage support
- Dark mode option
- Detailed documentation
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chesspdfbrowser1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.