This is the Linux app named ChessTask whose latest release can be downloaded as ChessTask2_0wine.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ChessTask with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ChessTask is a frontend for easily creating chess tasks with LaTeX. The tasks are stored in a list which can be exported, either to a LaTeX input file, or to HTML files.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chesstask/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.