This is the Linux app named chethermo whose latest release can be downloaded as ver2.41.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named chethermo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONIntroductory Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics helps readers master the fundamentals of applied thermodynamics as practice today. The text is distinctive in making the molecular perspectives accessible at the introductory level and connecting properties with practical applications. This site distributes the software for the textbook.
If you are a 'user', then you want to download the archive from 'Download' icon or the 'Files' link. If you want the latest version of a particular file, then use the 'Code' link and look in the 'trunk' folder for the main development and 'branches' for any side projects. Please note that the 'Files' releases are periodic, and that the 'Code' files may contain development files or code that is different from the 'Files' content.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chethermo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.