This is the Linux app named Chocoholic to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Chocoholic-0.2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chocoholic to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Chocoholic to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Chomp is a game invented by D Gale in 1974. It can be played in arbitrary-sized arenas, so there is no single solution, but a game of any size is a proper subset of all larger games.
This project produces a solution for any arena you select, provided you have time and disk space enough.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chocoholic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.