This is the Linux app named ChronoDB whose latest release can be downloaded as chronodb-jdbc-1.0.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ChronoDB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The project has been renamed CrNiCKL (chronicle) and moved to http://crnickl.sourceforge.net.
ChronoDB is a data manager written in Java. It supports time series of any type. With its simple and powerful schema subsystem it takes charge of very large heterogeneous data sets. The software consist of an API and a generic implementation layer running on top of an SQL or a NoSQL system. Applications can mix objects from multiple ChronoDB databases.
Project is a database abstraction layer (API), Other API, JDBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chronodb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.