This is the Linux app named chroot2go to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as chroot-precise.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named chroot2go to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
chroot2go to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:chroot() and chroot are wonderful things often disregarded as a solution to many tasks.
This project allows you to download chroots prepared for various distributions.
Simply download and extract and they're ready to be used for whatever [or at least many] purpose.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chroot2go/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.