This is the Linux app named cinnamon whose latest release can be downloaded as Cinnamon-Client_and_Server-3.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cinnamon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cinnamon is an Enterprise CMS with all functions of a Component CMS, and is ideal for versioned management of assets of all types, like modular technical documentation (DITA and other standards), media assets, documents, contracts, software releases etc.
Cinnamon consists of the server, a desktop client and all libraries the desktop client is built on.
Cinnamon is an ideal platform for technical documentation systems, custom web or desktop applications in the fields of document management, publishing, translation and many others. There are also commercial products available that use Cinnamon as a platform.
Please contact us for more info.
- Economic use of resources
Developers, End Users/Desktop
C#, Visual Basic .NET, Groovy, Java
JDBC, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cinnamon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.