This is the Linux app named ciwiki whose latest release can be downloaded as ciwiki-2.0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ciwiki with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Available on GitHub for the last release: https://github.com/RhoneAlpes/ciwiki
Personal lightweight wiki based on DidiWiki. Upgraded to accept text and highlight color, image resize and video (youtube, dailymotion...) embedded. Written in C, doesn't require a lot of RAM. Works fine on Raspbian (Raspberry Pi).
Example of Ciwiki running on Raspberry:
If you want to donate http://jpredonnet.blogspot.fr/2015/08/software-development-and-open-source.html
- DidiWiki fork
- text and highlight color, image width height and border size
- video flash (youtube,dailymotion...) embedded
- Save-retreive previous pages
- Login. Edit, delete and page view permission
- Nested expand and collapse boxes, TOC
- Simple entry form (for ToDo list)
- Diff between current and previous page
- Send images and compressed files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ciwiki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.