This is the Linux app named ClamFS whose latest release can be downloaded as clamfs-1.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ClamFS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONClamFS is a FUSE-based user-space file system for Linux with on-access anti-virus file scanning through clamd daemon.
ClamFS has moved to Github. Please navigate to github.com/burghardt/clamfs.
- User-space file system (no kernel patches, recompilation, etc.)
- Configuration stored in XML files
- FUSE (and libfuse) used as file system back-end
- Scan files using ClamAV
- ScanCache (LRU with time-based and out-of-memory expiration) speeds up file access
- Sends mail to administrator when detect virus
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clamfs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.