This is the Linux app named Class based linux Kernel Resource Mgmt whose latest release can be downloaded as res_group_f0.8_single_2617-rc3.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Class based linux Kernel Resource Mgmt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Class based linux Kernel Resource Mgmt
DESCRIPTIONA framework for allocation of system resources (such as CPU, mem, I/O and network) based on user defined classification of work within the system.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ckrm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.