This is the Linux app named Clevit whose latest release can be downloaded as Clevitv18.104.22.168.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clevit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Clevit is a text editor written on C++ and Qt Framework.
It is a text editor closer to an office. With many features that make everything more practical and easy to use. It is customizable and every update becomes better and more practical.
Please check our GitHub Repository to verify better all code, check any detail about the features and more things.
- Basic feature of a text editor like (save,open,red,undo etc)
- Some feature of oficces like (print,bold,italic,underline,font type and size etc)
- WordFinder: You can find a specific word throughout the text and you can replace it with another
- Themes and Colors for Layout Window
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clevit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.