This is the Linux app named Client/Server Chat with login much more whose latest release can be downloaded as LanChat-0.1.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Client/Server Chat with login much more with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Client/Server Chat with login much more
DESCRIPTIONLanchat is a Client/Server instant messenger chat service for network/internet use. Builds upon the many features of modern IM environments while implementing some unique ideas. Supports text formatting, blocking/banning, direct connections and much more
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lanchat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.