This is the Linux app named Clipstitch whose latest release can be downloaded as Clipstitch_5.6.2.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clipstitch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:To make movies from your camera (or phone) video files.
FFmpeg is a professional-quality, free, open-source program for video editing, with the ability to implement a huge number of operations and handle every data format! This kind of ability comes at a cost: its commands are quite complex-looking and difficult to use and remember.
Clipstitch runs as a front-end to ffmpeg so that you use only the sub-set of ffmpeg commands necessary for making a home movie from your digital camera, puts them in easier-to-read form, and internally combines multiple ffmpeg commands to do certain tasks.. You can put Clipstitch commands into a text file and run as a script or type them in manually at a prompt.
Select portions of motion files with optional fades/slowmo/speedup, reverse play backwards.
Adjust clip order.
Concatenate to make your final "movie".
V5.5 introduced captions, and special effects features.
- FFmpeg front end.
- Python 3 users can download V5.x for Linux/Unix/Apple OSX
- Python 2 users can download V3.5 for Linux/Unix/Apple OSX
- Windows and Linux non-Python users can try pre-built Windows and Linux executables
- Command line based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clipstitch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.